Titanium & Select Metals
Utilized in a multi-step procedure on clad, cast or forged aluminum, nickel, stainless steel, etc.
1. Apply sparingly with tufted wool compounding pad on a circular buffer (1600-2000 rpm).
2. Polish until oxidation & residue disappear, about 60 seconds.
3. Repeat until the desired surface is achieved.
4. Follow with NUSHINE IIC with a circular buffer and tufted wool pad.
5. Final finish with NUSHINE IIS.
Not recommended for clear coated finishes.
1/4 lb., 1/2 lb., 1 lb., 10 lb., 50 lb.