Toulene-free, single component stoving coating that is resistant to heat, corrosion and aircraft fluids. Suitable for use on steel and aluminium components with a continuous running temperature of less than 280°C (535°F), for use on engine components operating up to 250°C.
Current uses include impellers in gas compressors pumping from offshore platforms. Resistant to Hydrogen Sulphide and Carbon Dioxide which is used to protect rough casting against corrosion and crusting.
Routinely quality tested to meet the following parameters:
- 100 hours dry heat @ 300°C (575°F)
- 100 hours ester lubricant @ 150°C (300°F)
- 3 hours skydrol @ 70°C (160°F)
- 100 hours engine fuel @ 150°C (300°F)
- Rolls Royce Grey (BS381C-693)
- Blue (BS381C-175)
- Other colours available on request \including BS381C-631.