Wulfmeyer’s PTFE tapes are used as a medium to provide sliding resistance between components. Due to the low abrasiveness characteristics, they protect the surfaces against abrasion damages.
The long-lasting life and use of the sliding surfaces inherent to the PTFE material is enhanced by a durable bond with the floor, hence providing a significant economic advantage. The results are significantly prolonged maintenance, repair and replacement intervals.
- Extraordinarily strong adhesive bond with the floor is resistant to even significant mechanical demands.
- Chemical and climatic resistance
- Long-lasting solid adhesive strength, even with extreme pressure, temperature and humidity fluctuations.
- Different width and thicknesses available
- In accordance with ABS5766 and FAR25.853