RTV60 silicone rubber compound is a high temperature two-part silicone elastomer. It is supplied ready-to-use with a base compound and DBT (dibutyl tin dilaurate) as the standard curing agent. DBT is suitable for most applications, however other catalysts are available to facilitate deep section cure, faster cure and automated mixing.
Key Features and Benefits
- Variable work times and cure rates by adjusting the amount and type of curing agent
- Room temperature cure
- Composition free of solvents and solvent odour
- Excellent adhesion capabilities with primer
- Excellent release properties
- Retention of elastomeric properties at temperatures from -54°C(-65°F) up to 260°C (500°F) continuously, and up to 316°C (600°F) for short periods of time