HYSO 96/5 is the former PF141IG solvent manufactured by PT Technologies Europe.
HYSO 96/5 is a high flash point, residue free intermediate grade, speciality industrial solvent for cleaning and degreasing in manufacture, maintenance and fabrication activities. Removes general soils, oils and greases. Intended to replace chlorinated products such as 1,1,1 Trichloroethane, Perchloroethane, Trichloroethylene and potentially hazardous mineral spirit and kerosene based solvent blends. Low content of sulphur, chlorides, nitrogen, peroxides and acids makes it non-corrosive on almost all metals. Superior compatibility with resins, plastics, and elastomeric rubbers.
- Low odour cleaning solvent
- 100% volatile high flash point solvent cleaner
- Safe replacement for low flash point cleaning solvents
- Controlled evaporation rate
- Non corrosive to metal such as copper, aluminium, magnesium and stainless steel etc.
- Extremely low substrate attack potential for most commercial resins, plastics, urethanes and synthetic rubbers
- Tested and conforms for Sandwich Corrosion, Acrylic Crazing, Hydrogen Embrittlement and
- Paint Softening & Adhesion
- Well suited for industrial applications
For detailed information, refer to Product Datasheet